Technical Support Engineer - Permanent - up to £40k - Must be flexible to travel if needed
- Pension plan at 7.5%
- Private medical
- Training provided
- Progression within the company UK and overseas
- Performance incentive scheme on an annual basis
An amazing opportunity is now available due to growth within this manufacturing company based in Huddersfield.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will play a vital role in the company, supporting UK and international customers with in depth knowledge of their 3500 products. This 'first response' role is to work primarily with the sales department, delivering service understanding for new and existing products.
For this role you must be qualified/ experienced in the following:
- Either a mechanical engineering degree, a suitable technical degree, or a recognised engineering apprenticeship
- A history of working in an engineering process environment, ideally showing leadership and increasing amounts of responsibility
- Strong account management and customer service skills
- Ability to understand technical processes