Technical Support Technician - TRAINEE
Hours - 08:30 - 16:30 (38 Hours per week)
Location - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary is based on experience and includes guaranteed prospects to increase once training has been completed.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven person to join a successful and growing company within an Electronic Manufacturing Services company within the Huddersfield area. Training and support will be provided throughout your initial start with the business and they will give you the tools you need to succeed.
The aim of the business is to provide support and training so the trainee will be able to step into a management role once all goals and aims have been met within the training period. The role will include providing support to the project and estimating desk, understanding the broader goals and ideas of the business and being able to offer your expertise to raise the profile of the projects.
They Key Duties and Skills of the Technical Support Trainee:
· Process improvement techniques, time and motion study, waste control, lean manufacturing, cost data recording and measurement systems.
· Error and fault reporting and investigation techniques.
· Time and motion study techniques, lean and efficiency methods.
· Process measurement systems and costing information logging.
· Error reporting and investigation techniques.
· Capacity planning using MRP and MRP 11 systems
· Market analysis, marketing communication systems, media monitoring and impact assessment.
· New product market research, technical research commissioning, route to market planning, market costing.
· Database management and maintenance.
· Electronic design principles.
· Electronic purchasing specification principles.
The Key Attributes of the Technical Support Trainee:
· Evidence of listening and learning capability
· Evidence of Team collaboration and effectiveness.
· Personally disciplined
· Able to control and manage distraction.
· Responsive, customer focused
If you are interested in the role and want to find a career where you can progress and obtain all suitable training to succeed, please call 01484 351010 and speak to Aiden or Mulenga in the Stafflex Office Team.