Tele-Appointer- £20,000 + Unlimited Bonus + 25 days holiday + Birthday off
Benefits of the Tele-Appointer:
· 25 days holiday + birthday off
· Match employee pension contribution up to 6%
· Private medical & dental insurance
· Free fruit delivered weekly
· Discounted gym memberships and other retail
· Life assurance (death in service) at 4x salary
Requirements of the Tele-Appointer:
· It is a focused and targeted business-to-business (b2b) role consisting of cold calling and lead generation with a view to making appointments for the New Business Executives.
· You will communicate via telephone calls, emails and occasion by fax and letter.
· As the role involves introducing the Company to the potential client for the first time creating an excellent first impression is extremely important.
· You will be responsible for representing the Company, lead generation and opening the door for the New Business Executives to bring new clients on board. This is a 100% new business focused and target driven role.
The role of Tele-Appointer:
· Liaising with New Business Executives on a daily basis to discuss updates, plans and targets
· To be able to identify / qualify the businesses and decision makers that the company wants to target to exceed individual targets on a consistent basis
· Influence and convince prospects to meet with a New Business Executive by delivering a professional sales pitch discussing company services and products.
· Resilience and the capacity to grow adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
· Maintains and updates the company database with accurate information on a daily basis.
· Liaise with potential clients by telephone and email, providing prospects with required information in professional format with a view to the company's services and company history. - -To prepare and produce reports when required.
· Provide support to new employees and provide on the job training where required encouraging new team members to thrive within the business.
· To attend and fully participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews, monthly one to one meetings and company appraisal system.
· Contributes to overall team effort
· Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company
· Adhere to the policies and procedures to attain and maintain the required competency level to perform the role and, in particular, to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty.
· Apply company values in all day to day activities.
· Understand the health, safety, environmental & associated legal requirements that are relevant to our work and comply with these. Actively promote issues regarding health, safety & the environment.
· You must ensure strong relationships are maintained with colleagues inside and outside of the business.
The Company and an Opportunity:
· Our client is a leading provider of energy management services.
· Currently looking for a strong, resilient, sales driven individual.
· There are opportunities to further your career within the company