Tele-Appointer- £20,000 + Unlimited Bonus + 25 days holiday + birthday off
Benefits of the Tele-Appointer:
- 25 days holiday + birthday off
- Match employee pension contribution up to 6%
- Private medical & dental insurance
- Free fruit delivered weekly
- Discounted gym memberships and other retail
- Life assurance (death in service) at 4x salary
Requirements of the Tele-Appointer:
- It is a focused and targeted business-to-business (b2b) role consisting of cold calling and lead generation with a view to making appointments for the New Business Executives.
- You will communicate via telephone calls, emails and occasion by fax and letter.
- As the role involves introducing the Company to the potential client for the first time creating an excellent first impression is extremely important.
- You will be responsible for representing the Company, lead generation and opening the door for the New Business Executives to bring new clients on board. This is a 100% new business focused and target driven role.
- Recent Telesales/Sales Experience Required.
The role of Tele-Appointer:
- Liaising with New Business Executives on a daily basis to discuss updates, plans and targets
- To be able to identify / qualify the businesses and decision makers that the company wants to target to exceed individual targets on a consistent basis
- Influence and convince prospects to meet with a New Business Executive by delivering a professional sales pitch discussing company services and products.
- Resilience and the capacity to grow adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Maintains and updates the company database with accurate information on a daily basis.
- Liaise with potential clients by telephone and email, providing prospects with required information in professional format with a view to the company's services and company history. - -To prepare and produce reports when required.
- Provide support to new employees and provide on the job training where required encouraging new team members to thrive within the business.
- To attend and fully participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews, monthly one to one meetings and company appraisal system.
- Contributes to overall team effort
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company
- Adhere to the policies and procedures to attain and maintain the required competency level to perform the role and, in particular, to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty.
- Apply company values in all day to day activities.
- Understand the health, safety, environmental & associated legal requirements that are relevant to our work and comply with these. Actively promote issues regarding health, safety & the environment.
- You must ensure strong relationships are maintained with colleagues inside and outside of the business.
The Company and an Opportunity:
- Our client is a leading provider of energy management services.
- Currently looking for a strong, resilient, sales driven individual.
- There are opportunities to further your career within the company