Salary - £18,000 to £20,000 (Based on experience)
Hours - 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
Benefits - Weekly/Monthly targets to earn Bonus, Free Carpark.
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious person, who has previous sales experience working with product, looking for a new career within a growing company. They have reach across the UK and you would join an independent team who work together well and earn a competitive salary with an achievable bonus/commission scheme.
Our client is looking for a telesales advisor to promote the sale of all products and services to both existing and new customers and accurately record all information, to give customers an excellent service at all times. To achieve set sales targets and to maintain and increase the customer base by liaising closely with Field Sales Team Members and work in conjunction with the Technical department to maximise business potential.
The main duties of a telesales Advisor:
· To acquire and maintain complete knowledge concerning the company range of products and services.
· To apply the above knowledge in relation to customers requirements and problems using R & D and Technical Department when required.
· To acquire and maintain up to date information concerning possible competitors products and services and pricing policies.
· To acquire and maintain market trends and up to date information concerning the technology of our industry, and particularly to keep up with the developments which in turn may affect our product range.
· To optimise the time available by effective planning.
· To maintain up to date records covering in detail all customers and prospects and the current negotiation situations.
· To maintain an up to date literature, i.e. sales aids.
· To complete and return all paperwork required by the company, i.e. Monthly Reports.
· To ensure customer satisfaction by providing liaison with the relevant departments when necessary.
The company and the benefits:
· Work within a growing company that care about employee progression and growth.
· The company still continues to do the things that made it stand out from the competition and do them extremely well.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing business who is the premier supplier within the sector. If this does interest you, please apply to the position or call 01484 351010 and speak to Anna or Aiden for more information.