Machine Operative - Textile Finishing
Hours: Mon - Thurs 10 hours per day - start time can vary anything from 6am.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Duration: Temporary - Permanent
If you enjoy a physical job, working independently and being part of a team; this could be the right role for you. We are actively recruiting for a Machine Operative on behalf of our client, a world leading textile dyeing and finishing company. Our client creates high quality finishes on an ever increasing range of fabrics, from the finest gentlemen's worsted suiting to specialised safety clothing and upholstery.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Operating machines such as Tenter machines / Press machines
- Dealing with goods in / good out
- Quality checks
- Heavy lifting / manual handling
- Working to scheduled deadlines
Essentials Skills Required:
- Great eye for detail when handling and processing
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- The ability to prioritise and organise your own workload
- PCR control knowledge advantageous
- Company Pension
- Onsite parking
- Kitchen facilities / canteen
- Profit Sharing
For more information please call the office on 01484 351010 (opt 1) and ask for Chyna or Kamile, alternatively you can apply for the role with your CV.