Our client based in Halifax specialise in all aspects of HGV Trailer repair and maintenance and ultimately provide total trailer support. Customers include national rental fleets and renowned UK and European trailer manufacturers.
The role involves undertaking diagnostic and routine trailer repairs, servicing and MOT preparation. Providing quality maintenance and in service repairs on multiple customer distribution fleets working to commercial deadlines.
· Maintenance and repair of all types of trailers.
· Conducting routine inspections and Pre-MOT inspections as necessary.
· Diagnosing trailer defects.
· Comprehensive completion of all documentation including worksheets.
· Client on-site repairs as necessary.
· Able to work under own initiative and as a team member as required.
· Full and rounded understanding of all aspects of Trailer Engineering
· Previous trailer experience is essential
· able to work on-site unsupervised when required
· Full clean driving licence
· HGV licence (advantageous)