Salary: Up to £30k DOE
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
Hours: Full Time working hours - 08:30 to 17:00, 5 days per week.
* Limited overtime is available*
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and talented candidate to join our clients operation, based in Halifax. They are growing and there is potential for future advancement within the business.
You will have a minimum of five years on-the-job experience and be skilled in all aspects of trailer repairs and servicing including: ABS/EBS, steering and suspension systems across multiple body types.
The Main Duties of the Trailer Technician:
* Diagnosing trailer defects.
* Maintenance and repair of all types of trailers.
* Conducting routine and pre-MOT inspections as necessary.
* Completion of all job-related documentation, including worksheets.
* Client on-site repairs as necessary.
The Key Requirements of the Trailer Technician:
* Deep technical understanding of trailer engineering is essential.
* Previous trailer maintenance experience is essential.
* Full (preferably clean) driving licence is essential. HGV license is desirable.
The Company and The Benefits:
* 28 days holiday.
* Ongoing training and development
* Company pension.
* Free On-Site Parking.
For more information, please apply or call Aiden or Mulenga in the Engineering team on 01484 351010, option 4.