Trainee/Deputy Managing Director
Salary - £18,000 to £20,000 and all travel costs covered
Hours - 10:00AM - 17:00AM (30 minute break)
Location - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Our client has been in business for over 20 years and are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and business savvy person to join their team and support the operation of the company. This is a great opportunity for an intelligent person with future prospects to step into running their own business, building your knowledge within the retail sector and training to improve your management skills and abilities.
The Key Duties of the Trainee MD
· Communicating with Schools and Head teachers.
· Looking after budget, profit and lost accounts.
· Updating all invoices, orders and deliveries in system .
· Using SAGE on a regular basis.
· Managing 4 staff on a regular basis and more in the Summer period.
· Recruiting staff.
· Updating information on the website.
· Networking with clients and future business prospects.
· Managing leads and bringing new business development ideas into the business.
· Running all operational duties.
· Stock control and warehouse management.
· Engaging and reporting to the board.
The Company and the Opportunity
· 31 Day holiday entitlement.
· Opportunity and growth within the business.
· Open to new directions and business development.
If you are interested in the role and want to know more, please call Aiden or Anna on 01484 351010 to discuss the position further.