Trainee Managing Director
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 in training period.
Once training has been completed successfully, you will gain part-ownership of the business and be able to earn much more!
Hours: 10:00AM - 17:00AM (30 minute break)
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Our client has been working successfully within the educational retail sector for over 20 years, and are now looking for a driven, enthusiastic and business savvy person to join their team and lead the company into a new age. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and creative person with serious future prospects to step into the position of running their own business, building the knowledge within the retail sector, and supporting the business growth with new ideas and possible other revenue opportunities.
The Key Duties of the Trainee Managing Director:
· Communicating with Schools and Head teachers.
· Looking after budget, profit and lost accounts.
· Updating all invoices, orders and deliveries in system .
· Using SAGE on a regular basis.
· Managing 4 staff on a regular basis and more in the Summer period.
· Recruiting staff.
· Updating information on the website.
· Networking with clients and future business prospects.
· Managing leads and bringing new business development ideas into the business.
· Running all operational duties.
· Stock control and warehouse management.
· Engaging and reporting to the board.
The Company and the Opportunity:
· 31 Day holiday entitlement.
· Opportunity and growth within the business.
· Open to new directions and business development.
· Be your own boss and create new revenue streams for the business.
If you are interested in the role and want to know more, please call Aiden or Anna on 01484 351010 to discuss the position further.