Stafflex Industrial are working with a well-established Sign Making company based in Huddersfield who require a Trainee Sign Fitter for an immediate start.
Benefits include free onsite parking, clean working environment and they will also train you up in different aspects of sign making/fitting.
In this role you will be directly involved in all aspects of sign making and vinyl preparation & application.
Skills & Experience:
· Basic knowledge of DIY and working with hand tools.
· Ability to work under own initiative with minimum supervision.
· Literate and numerate
· Operating machinery such as saws & routers.
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Planning and organizing
· Attention to detail
· Communication skills
· Flexibility to work over time when required
· Ability to use Microsoft Office.
· Full UK Driving Licence
* Prioritising workload to meet supplier order and transport.
* Maintaining high levels of accuracy.
* Maintaining high standards while implementing procedures.
* Constantly changing customer specifications and order patterns.
* Working accurately under pressure.
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 17:00
Overtime is paid at 150% after 40 hours (£12.75)
If you would like more information about this role, please call Callum on 01484 351010.