Stafflex Industrial are working with a well-established Textiles company based in Holme Valley who require a Trainee Warper for an immediate start and who is wanting to build a career out of Textiles.
Benefits include free onsite parking, clean working environment and they will also train you up in different aspects of Warping and various other textiles roles.
Skills & Experience:
· Ability to work under own initiative with minimum supervision.
· Literate and numerate
· Operating machinery
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Planning and organizing
· Attention to detail
· Communication skills
· Flexibility to work over time when required
· Ability to use Microsoft Office.
* Prioritising workload to meet supplier order.
* Maintaining high levels of accuracy.
* Maintaining high standards while implementing procedures.
* Constantly changing customer specifications and order patterns.
* Working accurately under pressure.
If you would like more information about this role, please call Callum on 01484 351010.