UK Internal Sales Representative - Huddersfield - Up to £25k DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a high flying global player within the chemical industry. As part of continued expansion plans, our client is recruiting an experienced technical sales executive to spearhead the new business development and account management activity within the UK market.
Excellent rates of pay with fantastic benefits including a clear progression path, pension scheme and structured commission dependent upon performance.
The role is hands on with a strategic focus, internally based. Full UK driving licence is preferred as occasional travel in UK is required as well as training in Germany.
- Introduce the company's brand/ product within the UK market
- Drive sales activity through cold calling, networking and building relationships
- Make significant contributions to revenue
- Work with the customers to define project specifications
- Provide demonstrations of products to new customers with a consultative approach
- Retain customers to gain repeat business
Ideal candidate will have:
- Telesales experience within a sales environment
- Experience within a technical capacity, engineering/ manufacturing
- An approachable personality with a natural flare for engaging new business
- A curious mindset to gage additional requirements
- An understanding and awareness of financials and budget management