Utility Services Administrator
Salary - £17k - £18k based on experience
Hours - Full Time working hours - Monday to Friday
Location - Elland, West Yorkshire
Our client is looking for a Utility Services Administrator to join the team, it is a great opportunity to join a leading Fortune 100 company and globally renowned fuel supplier. You will support Energy Consultants and New Business Executives to bring in new business to the company, handling data collection and meter operator agreements, , along with kVa increases and reductions to meet the demands of the business.
The company is part of a globally renowned group, a leading Fortune 100 company. The group is recognised as being one of the world's leading suppliers of energy solutions to businesses and utilities and this role is important in supporting its growth globally.
The Key Duties of a Utility Services Administrator include;
· Completing the electronic client management record system by providing full and accurate information on the outcome of phone calls and face to face meetings.
· Handling client queries.
· Terminations for meter operator & data collection contracts.
· Creation and management of Data collection and operator agreements
· Book meter installation appointments.
· Input new meters and contracts onto the internal database.
· Prepare for meetings with clients by ensuring you have adequate knowledge of the clients' business activities and you are familiar with the content of the energy proposal to allow you conduct an effective presentation of the services available.
· Prepare and produce reports as required and keep the target tracker report up to date.
· Demonstrate awareness of internal processes and provide suggestions for process improvement.
· Demonstrate a knowledge of all Utility Services tasks and an ability to provide basic information when dealing with incoming client calls.
· Understanding the basics on the energy industry & markets and be able to speak confidently about the industry.
· Provide general administrative support to the office.
· Ensuring that strong relationships are maintained with colleagues, customers and external suppliers inside and outside of the business.
The Key Competencies for a Utility Services Administrator include;
· The successful candidate will have minimum Grade C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths & English.
· Strong communication skills and a clear telephone manner are essential.
· Excellent people skills with the ability to give clear guidance and support are essential.
· Good IT skills - with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Outlook are essential
· Strong customer service skills are essential.
· Highly self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills are essential.
· Ability to develop excellent relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers/contractors.
· Ability to work to deadlines in a target driven environment is highly desirable.
· Knowledge and previous experience within the Water Market would be highly advantageous, however thorough training will be provided.
The Company and the Opportunity:
· Our client is a leading provider of energy management services.
· Have the opportunity to further your career within the company.
If you are interested in the position and have the required experience, please apply to the position and we will consider your application. For more information, please call the Stafflex Office team on 01484 351010 to speak to Anna or Aiden.