Warehouse Material Coordinator
Salary: Competitive - 17% Shift Allowance
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours: 8am - 4pm (Monday to Friday), moving onto shifts after training.
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
Temporary to Permanent Role
The Purpose of the Warehouse Material Coordinator:
The purpose of this role is to coordinate all aspects of stock and material movements too and within our client's Huddersfield site. This includes Finished Goods, Raw Materials, Components, and the flow of Vehicles around site and all aspects relating to those movements.
To be the first point of contact for any production driven enquiries.
Supporting the warehousing team with day to day activities and the PU Structure, offering, SAP support for the teams and generally assist in supporting the daily activities.
The Key duties of the Warehouse Material Coordinator:
· To support the shift Team Leaders in all areas that assist the continual OTIF supply to the Production areas (PU's).
· To be the first line of communication for the PU's for dealing with all SAP issues and delivery support.
· To create a collaborative functional relationship with all the PU's.
· Provide SAP support for the shift teams.
· Book in, control and coordinate all deliveries into the Huddersfield and associated satellite sites.
· Process all admin in relation to the booking in system.
· To coordinate all Ariba transactions in relation to the office supplies, PPE offsite Warehousing and MHE (runabouts and FLT's).
· Update all DI's, CF's and Training Records for the teams on your shift with the support from the team leader.
· To ensure all stock is receipted and the relevant barcode labels are produced and transferred to the relevant delivery.
· To ensure collections are arranged for our waste services (Skips-pallets-Drums).
· To collaborate with our 3rd party to support outbound collections and coordinating vehicle movement for the transfer of finished stock to the 3rd party disturber ensuring all documentation is in place.
· To produce daily call off request for the offsite storage warehouse to meet production demands and request on a daily basis.
· To behave and act in line with the company values and contribute to promoting those values.
· Any other reasonable request that does not contradict the core company values.
· To support and process all activity monitor transactions on sap to clear any stock related issues.
The Key Accountabilities of the Warehouse Material Coordinator:
SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Safety and responsibility towards the environment is an integral part of all activities. This will be a key consideration in the development of the factory, equipment purchases, improvement work and training.
GMP / GDP
Ensure activities and changes to equipment and working practices are made in line with guidelines laid out in the 'Orange Guide'.
Ensure all improvement activities are in line with ISO standards. Ensure all manufacturing operations are defined and documented to ensure optimum performance.
Work to an agreed program of priorities. Provide regular feedback and progress reports. Proactively manage resources to ensure deadlines are met.
All individual employees are required to conduct themselves in such a manner that the equal opportunities policy is effective. Every employee should treat other members of staff with dignity and respect.
If you are interested in the position and feel your experience makes you suitable for the role, please apply with your CV or call Aiden at Stafflex on 01484 351010 (ext3).