Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
BENEFITS of the role:
· Work with a great team and friendly support network
· Negotiable flexibility on contractual hours
· Regular team outings and social events
· Opportunities for training and progression for your development
· Attractive Pension Scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Life Insurance
· Free parking
Requirements of the Web Developer:
· Over two years of commercial experience
· HTML 4/5, XHTML
· CSS 2,3 / SCSS
· PHP 5+
· OOP Programming Concepts
· MVC Framework experience.
· Client Side Frameworks i.e. jQuery, Prototype
· Database Design Concepts
· SQL Writing
· MySQL Knowledge.
· Apache setup and configuration.
· Domain names / DNS setup.
· Linux Development Enviroment.
· Linux Cli
· Source Control i.e. SVN
· Debugging skills.
· Basic Network Knowledge I.e IP Addresssing.
· Knowledge of Cross Browser limitations.
The role of the Web Developer:
· Developing Internal Web Applications
· Developing E-commerce & General Websites.
· Updating existing systems i.e. New Features
· Bug Fixing
· Contribute new ideas and concepts
· Cover support duties as needed
· Maintaining Personal Development Environment
· Follow coding standards
· Follow Test Procedures
· To work in accordance with the Health and Safety responsibilities set out within the Health and Safety Policy
· To contribute towards achieving the corporate goals and strategic aims of the whole business
The Company and an Opportunity:
· Our client was established over 80 years ago and become a leading manufacturer of hotel guest room amenity products.
· The opportunity to develop within the company is open there for you.