Salary - Up to £13 p/h DOE
Hours - Mon-Thu 07:30am -16.00pm ; Friday 07:00am - 14:30pm
Location - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Stafflex currently have an excellent opportunity for developing and progressing welders, within Huddersfield, with a local business that was built from the ground up over client. From welding, to fabricating and assembling, your day will be jam-packed with fulfilling work with a great team around you.
Day to day duties include:
- Fabricating and assembling products from technical drawings using MIG/TIG welding and various methods of assembly
- Working to standardised methods and specific tolerances
- Following Health and Safety procedures
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Working efficiently to produce premium products
- Contributing to a Continuous Improvement approach
- Actively assisting in the reduction of waste in the production processes
- Ad hoc duties, including operating laser cutting or bending machines where required (training provided).
Requirements of the Welder/Fabricator:
- Hold an NVQ/C&G Level 2+ certificate in Welding
- A positive and enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrated history of reliability
- Willingness to learn and embrace new ideas
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use electric hand tools
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
If you are interested in the role, and have relevant skills and experience, please apply to the role or call 01484 351010 (Ext.4) and speak to Mulenga in Stafflex Engineering. We look forward to hearing from you.