Salary - £12 - £12.50 p/h DOE, increasing after probation + Overtime @ Time and a Half
Hours - Full Time, 7am - 4pm Monday - Thursday, 7am - 1pm Friday
Location - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Temp - Perm
Are you a time served, highly skilled Plater / MIG Welder? Our client, based in Huddersfield, are looking to recruit welders to join their team with increasing levels of work coming in. This well-established company design and manufacture high quality products for the construction industry. All products are CE marked, therefore the ideal candidate would be ideally code tested and have experience in a highly audited environment. You will be working mainly with Mild Steel and occasionally with Stainless Steel.
Applicants who have previous experience working with structural steel, boiler making, pipefitting would be ideal.
Day to day duties include:
- Fabricating and assembling products from technical drawings using MIG welding and various methods of assembly
- Working to standardised methods and specific tolerances
- Following Health and Safety procedures
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Working efficiently to produce premium products
- Actively assisting in the reduction of waste in the production processes
Requirements of the Welder/Fabricator:
- Hold an NVQ/C&G Level 3+ certificate in Welding
- A positive and enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrated history of reliability
- Willingness to learn and embrace new ideas
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
If you are interested in the role, and have relevant skills and experience, please apply to the role or call 01484 351010 (Ext.4) and speak to Mulenga in Stafflex Engineering. We look forward to hearing from you.