Employment Law Seminar - 20 March 2019
Monday, March 4, 2019
Tired of all the Brexit uncertainty? We’re doing what we can to clear the confusion!
Come and join us on Wednesday 20th March 2019 to discover how you can help your EU staff to navigate Brexit and apply for Settled or Pre-Settled Status.
Stafflex and New Dawn Resources are delighted to be working with Arta Heath, the managing director of specialist immigration law firm MyUKVisas, to deliver this free workshop for employers of EU nationals.
- Date: Wednesday 20th March
- Timings: 8.30am - 10.00am
- Venue: Huddersfield Mission, 3-13 Lord St, Huddersfield HD1 1QA (click here for directions)
- Cost: Free!
During the course of the workshop we will:
- Examine how your ability to employ EU nationals will be affected by Brexit
- Outline the practical steps you can take to plan for these changes
- Explain how you can help staff to remain in the UK
- Reveal the complications which surround some staff applications
Arta Heath is the managing director of specialist immigration law firm MyUKVisas, which has offices in Huddersfield and Sheffield.
A highly experienced solicitor, she has over 20 years of experience in dealing with private and business clients.
During that time she has dealt with a huge range of visa applications and appeals, asylum cases and sponsorship applications. MyUKVisas prides itself on going the extra mile for its clients and has helped people from over 60 different countries in the last 12 months.
How to book your place:
We’re expecting this to be a popular event and so, although it is free, you will need to book a place in order to avoid disappointment.
To book your place, please contact Nemi Alexis on 01484 351010 or at email@example.com.