Our Booking Process
Making a booking with us is simple and straight to the point ensuring our clients know exactly what's happening at each stage of the hiring process.
We work in the Stafflex Way – obtain maximum information from both the client and candidate allows us to make the best matching and selection decisions possible.
Contact us either by phone, email or walk in to our office to discuss your initial staffing requirements.
Visit your site
We strongly recommend visiting you at your site premises as it is vital for us to understand both the requirements of the role and the culture of your business. At this stage we can find out in more detail about your recruitment plans and also our experts can offer advice about the recruitment market, skill shortages and budgets.
Agree terms and charge rates
Once you’re happy with our terms and charge rates you’ll need to sign them in order for us to start sourcing candidates.
Source candidates to fill positions
Now that we have all the information necessary you can sit back whilst we source suitable candidates to shortlist ahead of the interview process or offer stage depending on your own recruitment process.
We don’t just send a CV as we meet all our candidates face-to-face which means we can provide insight into their background and motivations through an in-depth summary. We can rely on an extensive list of ways to source candidates including our database, job boards, website and social media just to name a few.
Make an offer to the candidate
Once we’ve found your ideal candidate and they have gone through any necessary interview stages – you’re now ready to make an offer.
We will complete all administrative duties and sent confirmations to both yourself and the candidate with information including charge and pay rates.
Perm positions do not have an end date and the candidate becomes an employee of your company.
- We always carry out first day checks to ensure the candidate has settled in and you’re happy with the appointment.
- An invoice will be sent on the first day of employment and you will be charged an agreed percentage of the candidate’s annual salary with the fee being paid once the vacancy is filled and the candidate has started.
Temp positions can be anything from a day’s work to full-time work for over a year.
- We will contact you and the candidate after the first day of employment to ensure that everything has gone smoothly and then going forward we will then agree suitable times to keep in touch with you.
- You will collate the candidate’s hours worked and provide this to our payroll team to process payment.
- Temporary worker fees include basic salary plus holiday, pay, pension, national insurance and mark-up costs.
- You can decide to take the candidate on a permanent basis (or simply continue on a temporary booking).