We’re a family business and know our teachers, nurseries, schools and colleges like the back of our hand. We pride ourselves on providing a first class service tailored for your specific needs and requirements, whether it’s short, long, temp-to-perm or permanent roles.
We have over 15 years’ experience supplying teachers, teaching assistants and education specialists to nurseries, primary and secondary schools, FE colleges and SEN environments.
We cover a variety of locations including Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax, Barnsley as well as the surrounding West Yorkshire region.
A word from our clients...
"We have a great relationship with Stafflex having worked with them since 2005. Not only do they provide us with quality teachers and assistants but also security, catering and cleaning staff – and all at short notice.” (click here to read more)
Lydia Butterworth, Head of Sales and Marketing at Kirklees College
"We have used Stafflex for many years, they have proven to be a highly effective partner. If we contact them at very short notice, they are able to meet our needs very promptly." (click here to read more)
Ian Rimmer, Principal at King James’s School
What we can do for you:
- 24/7 phone service so you can contact us any time around the clock
- Vast experience in the education sector with our team of ex-teachers and school governors
- Update contact information, availability and view timesheets using the Stafflex Hub portal
- REC Audited Education – only 1% of recruiters in the UK managed to achieve this accreditation
- Free CPD training courses in the evening’s or over school holidays
- All our candidates are interviewed and undertake a rigorous compliance process including enhanced DBS, referencing and employer access checks
- Regular onsite school visits to gain understanding of ethos and culture