Stafflex supply temporary staff for the Manufacturing, Continuous Process & Service Industries.
We don’t need to tell you that supplying workers is labour-intensive. It involves huge responsibilities because people – human capital – are usually any business’s biggest resource and expense. So hiring carries substantial risks. Bad hiring decisions, and indeed unnecessary churn, can have ruinous repercussions. Nobody wants to waste money hiring and firing, training and supervising the wrong staff.
Yet Stafflex has proved itself, over many years, to demonstrate immense integrity when it comes to sourcing and screening employees for enterprises like yours. It doesn’t matter how much commercial pressure Stafflex is under, we guarantee that we’ll deliver on our duty of care.
Stafflex supply Teachers & Non Teaching Assistants for both Primary & Secondary schools within the Huddersfield, Kirklees and West Yorkshire areas. We are engaged on a number of projects working in partnership with local schools to select the right people, with the right skills for the post, at the right time.
Anyone who knows Stafflex will realise that, when it comes to education, we like to take a very active role in the sector. For that reason:
• We are proud sponsors of the ‘Teacher of the Year Award’ at the Huddersfield Community Awards’
• The management of Stafflex have served on governing bodies throughout Kirklees
• We have provided financial support for projects like Newsome High School’s ‘Rock Challenge’
• We have sponsored school netball and football kits
• We have similarly supported academic prizes
• Clients are always welcome to ask for our support of worthy causes!
Stafflex supply temporary and permanent staff for Office Environments.
"Stafflex is unquestionably a responsible partner. We’d be the first to recognise that they provide a no-nonsense, economic and vital service to busy enterprises such as ours."
"I’ve accumulated valuable experience in several roles whilst working for Stafflex. They’ve always been considerate and have found me interesting work for which I have been paid fairly and quickly."